<

Monday, April 03, 2006

When I'm Feeling Sad, or Down

When I'm Feeling Sad, or Down
Looking to JESUS, My LORD, always helps.


♪♥ A BEAUTIFUL LIFE ♪♥

♪♥ BURY THY SORROW♪♥

JESUS loves me.

(so, who cares what anybody else feels, or thinks about me)

JESUS is praying for me.

The BIBLE says HE always lives to pray for us.

(GOD surely listens to & answers JESUS's prayers!.....

It MUST be going to be alright!)

Everything IS going to be o.k.

GOD has always taken care of us.

HE always will.

So, I messed up AGAIN... sigh. JESUS can, WILL help me to make things right.

HE will forgive me, and help me to make things right again, HE will wash up the

mess, and FIX ME so I won't keep doing the same dumb things forever.

How can HE still love me? Still forgive me? Still WANT me?

How can I DO that to HIM again?

***JESUS, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.***

Everything is going to be just fine.

THANK YOU, LORD!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

LOVE: When I'm Feeling Sad, or Down

Fire of GOD

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com