<

Monday, September 19, 2005

HOW TO RAISE THE DEAD

HOW TO RAISE THE DEAD
~Christians All Over the World Are "Doing It"!


♥♪ MARCHING ON IN THE LIGHT OF GOD ♥♪

How To Raise the Dead <----Here is a .pdf Booklet used to teach Christians how to do what Jesus said they who believed on HIS NAME would do: Raise the dead.

It is written by a Pastor in Denmark...and this is his website:

http://www.davidhogan.dk/English/default.htm <---the English version. (It's also in Danish for those who prefer!)

DON'T you love GOD?

Almost all my life I wondered, "Why aren't we doing what the apostles did?"

AFTER ALL JESUS said:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

As I am finding out, I was not the ONLY one looking around and thinking the same thing!

Indeed!

GOD Himself must have been saying it!!!

HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!!

GOD's Glory and Power is ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH!

HALLELUJAH TO JESUS NAME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

LOVE: HOW TO RAISE THE DEAD

Fire of GOD

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com