<

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HAVE YOU GOT YOUR CHRISTIAN BUMPER STICKER YET?

HAVE YOU GOT YOUR CHRISTIAN BUMPER STICKER YET?

Presently I have Three On My Car!



http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/midi/loveto.mid I Love To Tell The Story

1) One Nation Under God

2) JESUS is the Only Way to Heaven

3) The Cry from hell: Why Did I ignore JESUS?!

I Just Came from freedfromevil's journal... it has a list of the

100 Top Christian Bumper Stickers. Go check it out-You'll see a few very good reasons

to get some bumper stickers!...& become more vocal/demonstrative with your witnessing!

Here are My Personal Favorites:

1)About that 'love thy neighbor' thing? I meant it -- God.
2)Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with God!
3)Blessed by Jesus - Spoiled by my husband.
4)Bring the children to me -- God.
5)CAUTION! Non-exposure to the Son will cause burning.
6)Christians aren't perfect...yet.*
7)Come The Rapture You Can Have My Car*

8)Darwin Is Dead Jesus Is Alive! Which One Do You Trust With Your Eternal Soul?
9)Do you have any idea where you're going?-- God.
10)Don't blame God for the things that people do.
11)Don't make me come down there -God
12)Even Darwin KNOWS God created earth (now).
13)Experience Life At No Cost! Call 1-800-NEED-HIM *(real phone # for praying to receive JESUS as Saviour!)
14)Friends don't let friends miss out on Heaven!
15)Go in peace, serve the LORD!
16)God's World = God's Rules; not Ours!
17)God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called!
18)God loves you! And I'm trying.
19)God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
20)GOD RULES - always has. always will.
21)God says it--- That settles it.
22)God spoke, and BANG! It happened!
23)God's Watching You
24)Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger.
25)Have you read my #1 best seller? There'll be a test -- God
26)He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
27)HWJD: How Would Jesus Drive
28)Jesus changes lives.
29)Next time you think you're perfect ... try walking on water!
30)Take a friend to Heaven!

**I changed these just a bit.

Also our Licence plate says:

SAVED RU

I wanted: LOVE GOD (taken)

I loved this plate from Pennsylvania: JESUS (the PA plates say You Have a Fiend in across the top

What do you have?

~~~~~~~~~~~

music thanks to : http://www.mountainretreat.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

LOVE: HAVE YOU GOT YOUR CHRISTIAN BUMPER STICKER YET?

Fire of GOD

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com