<

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

PRAISE THE LORD BREAKS

PRAISE THE LORD BREAKS
I highly reccommend PRAISE the LORD breaks to all who work.


worldly people have 'cigarrette breaks' or 'coffee breaks'

'PRAISE THE LORD' breaks are infinitely better!.



yeshuaessenor at 7:27:00 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
    "I was so thankful that GOD is my source, and not this 'job'. "

    heehe

    Hallelu YAH!!!
    Comment from seawater999 - 9/2/05 4:26 PM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

    I used to wait tables at a golf course nearby.
    One day was unusually slow...and they were going to send people home.
    I took a "Praise break"...

    I was so thankful that GOD is my source, and not this 'job'. I thanked HIM for that with all my heart knowing that whatever happens HE IS & Will be taking care of me & my family.

    Well, I was not sent home, as I returned from the 'break' the restaurant was filling with clientelle...

    I left that day with the most tips I ever had made in one day there.


    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 8/31/05 11:06 AM

    Delete Comment

    I agree 100%, we should all make a habit of PTL breaks. I know we all would be more full than if we ate lunch , lol

    Blessings
    angelrose
    http://journals.aol.com/angelrose2u/FriendsinHIM/
    Comment from angelrose2u - 8/30/05 10:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

LOVE: PRAISE THE LORD BREAKS

Fire of GOD

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com