<

Saturday, August 27, 2005

JESUS, LORD, We love YOU

JESUS, LORD, We love YOU
We love YOU, GOD above all else.


♥♪JOYFUL, JOYFUL, WE ADORE THEE♥♪

1st Thing in the morning

Last Thing at night

Praise and Worship to YOU, O LORD

amen



yeshuaessenor at 8:36:00 AM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
    1st song on the Worship Roll today in church.

    :)

    GOD is awesome.

    I love YOU, LORD

    Thank YOU, JESUS for everything YOU have done, are doing, and will be doing in my life, my childrens' lives, and in all YOUR childrens' lives, too!

    AND thank YOU for what YOU are did, are doing, and are going to do to the enemy and his kingdom, too!

    HALLELUJAH FOREVER AND EVER!
    H A L L E L U J A H!
    AMEN
    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 8/28/05 9:50 PM

    Delete Comment

    oh yes, how I do adore and love my Lord too. Hes all I need.

    Blessings
    angelrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 8/28/05 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

LOVE: JESUS, LORD, We love YOU

Fire of GOD

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com