<

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday, July 28, 2005

DOES THIS WEB-PAGE MAKE ME LOOK 'FONT'?
Or: in Spanish: Hamlet: " TOO BEEG or NOT TOO BEEG? THAT is the Question!"


♥♪ OUR GOD REIGNS! ♥♪

sometimes my computer screen does funny things.

like right now...

ALL THE LETTERS AND GRAPHICS ARE TINY

sometimes they are HUMONGOUS! (that drives me bananas!...I only get about 10-20 words to the page then ...aaaaarrrrrGGGGHHHHH that's ....just beyond living with it!)

most of the time, it's basically 'normal'? I guess...

So, WHY am I sharing this with you, my friends?

Because, I need to ask....Is my webpage alright? Are the fonts too big? Are the fonts too little? Any suggestions, or input along these lines?

:P sorry for the interuption and all, but I was wondering, and thought I'd ask...I mean, after all, YOU KNOW How YOU see it.... and the truth is I can't really tell how other's see it.

So, thank you for taking a moment to read this....and if you comment...THANKS A MILLION MORE!

:D ~ Be BLESSED Beloved!



yeshuaessenor at 9:03:00 AM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
    He does! LOL
    That's amazing!


    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 7/30/05 11:22 AM

    Delete Comment

    lol, my pastor says that too. whats happening with your computer?

    angelrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 7/28/05 11:02 PM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

    Thank you so much, AngelRose!
    I 'toned the last page down' a bit.
    Whenever my computer goes back to 'normal mode'...
    I'll check it out again.
    Right now, it is still in tiny tiny tiny mode.
    (Did you ever try to see how tiny you could write in school?
    Well, if you did, then you can imagine the tiny letters I'm
    dealing with now!)

    So...I really appreciate the input.
    Sizing the font to suit me personally at this time is a bad
    idea.
    I don't want you to think: Hey! Wooah B I G L E T T E R S
    going on here!

    :D BIG - Really Big Fonts are rather annoying.

    GOD Bless everybody for tolerating a 'side trip', or as my
    Pastor says, for letting me chase a rabbit.

    ~Be Blessed Beloved
    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 7/28/05 7:44 PM

    Delete Comment

    ps but this entry the words are a good size

    angelrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 7/28/05 3:32 PM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

    your letters are quite large in your last entry. But usually your entrys are beautiful and just right :)

    angelrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 7/28/05 3:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

LOVE: Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fire of GOD

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com